T & T Clubs are designed for the instruction of children in grades 3-6. This is a time of great change in a child’s life as he or she heads for adolescence. The T & T ministry helps them grow in Christ as they grow in every other way as well! These clubs are divided by gender, recognizing the sensitivities of this age group.
T & T Boys works with the challenge of young men at the point in life where they begin to assert their independence while overcoming significant insecurities. This is a place where they can be who and what they are and find compassionate leaders who care about them as individuals. They also learn how to serve the Lord as they watch and learn from the example of godly men who mentor them.
As in the other Clubs in the AWANA ministry, the evening for T & T is divided into game time, personal achievement in small groups, and a “council” time where Bible instruction takes place.
On this level, however, the competition is far more intense, the challenges in personal achievement are tougher, and the Bible instruction is more directly oriented toward personal commitment.
Participation in four years of T & T will mean a young man has:
- Learned and reviewed approximately 310 verses
- Studied dozens of passages from the Old and New Testament
- Regularly heard and read the gospel message
- Discovered the Bible’s response to questions like “How does God want me to live my life?” and memorized verses to back up these answers
- Completed missions projects that help him see the world through God’s eyes.
Join us on Wednesdays during the school year from 6:30-8:15 PM!